Tuesday 22 January 2013

Cheesy Jalapeno Bread

I don't need to tell you how cold its been, but I do need to tell you about todays lunch! So Chilli Pasta Bake ( done it before I know ) but this time I was looking to serve it with something other than garlic bread. What else do you serve with chilli? Cheesy Jalapeno Bread thats what. Admittedly at first I thought I had over Jalapenoed but as it turns out it was the star of the show! I also forgot to add a key ingredient to the dough and it still came out better than normal.

Here's how I did it.

500g Plain Flour
7g Dried Yeast
A good handful of Jalapeno Peppers
300ml warm warm water

Mix all the dry ingredients and slowly add the water until the dough comes clean off the bowl.
leave until doubled in size then roll out like pastry  to about an inch thick.
Top with grated cheese and slap it in the oven on 150c for 10 to 15 mins.
Job Done!!!

Did you notice no fat in the recipe? You won't in the end result either. Have a go!


No comments: