Wednesday 16 October 2013

Eucatering Excellence Awards

So the company I work for was shortlisted for an Educatering Excellence Award at The Royal Garden Hotel on Monday Night.

I was gutted when I found out I couldnt attend but my luck soon turned when my boss called to say she couldn't go!!! After a while and a bit of talking to the powers that be i was finally given the go ahead to get my tux ready again!!!

Needless to say it was another amazing night. Fantastic food, fine wine and great company!

We all enjoyed the final of Schools Got Talent and loved the Twitter Wall, made some good contacts and hopefully new friends.

Our company didnt pick up an award but the night was so good it didnt really matter.

Massive thanks to everyone invloved in making the night so great and a big welldone to all the winners and everyone shortlisted.

I look forward to the next event!!!



No comments: