Sunday 27 October 2013

Halloween Night

Ok so not quite halloween yet but with it happening during half term we had ours early.

On the menu

Hellfire chicken wings ( we are quite close to the caves )

Nightmare noodles ( with samphire garnish )

Devils chocolate cake ( chocolate and chilli )

As usual the food was amazing!

We also like a bit of a show so I didn't just want to use candles in our pumpkins, so what better theatrics than a bit of dry ice chucked into the mix!

I don't know if some of the ideas I have are either insane or genius! What other school would you find dry ice in the kitchen?

Either way the students and teachers loved it with comments like "best night ever!" and "Oh My God, thats amazing" I must be doing something right!

Just want to say a big thanks to boss for letting me use -70c ice around the boys and my staff for putting in extra effort!

Bonfire Night next!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds great and looks amazing...I would have loved something like that when I was at school.
Well done you.
Jo